Who Provides Care
We develop and provide individualized programs of care and supportive services to people with advanced illness that enhance quality of life by addressing physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs. The services you receive are designed with you in mind.
Who are the Team Members?
- You are the primary member of the team!
- Family members may act to support you and to assist other team members
- Hospice Care Network Physicians (click here) in conjunction with your physician, will help to develop the best plan for your all around care comfort and well being
- Hospice Care Network Nurses are at the center of the HCN team approach. Our nurses provide the ongoing monitoring of your health as well as help educate you and your family in such areas as medication delivery and activities of daily living.
- Hospice Care Network social workers are also at the center of our team approach! They help with practical concerns, such as finances, as well as provide emotional support. HCN social workers are problem solvers - helping provide additional the additional support services you or your family may need.
- Hospice Aides are the team members that help you with your daily life providing, if needed, hands on care.
- Pastoral care counselors provide spiritual support and can also serve as a liaison between you and your religious community.
- Trained Patient Care Volunteers can also be a vitally important of the team. They can (and do!) provide practical caring help.